[Amps] Fwd: Visit to USA , New-York , 6th-14een of may 2014 .

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Fwd: Visit to USA , New-York , 6th-14een of may 2014 .
From: pdussertvidalet@free.fr
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 15:17:20 +0200 (CEST)

----- Mail transféré -----
De: pdussertvidalet@free.fr
À: amps-request@contesting.com
Envoyé: Mercredi 23 Avril 2014 06:09:53
Objet: Visit to USA , New-York , 6th-14een of may 2014 .

Hello , I am going to the USA as a tourist with my wife to visit New-York .
Never been to the States before . I would be staying at the Holiday Inn Soho ,
rue Lafayette , in Manhattan from the 6th up to the 14een of may . Can someone
give me an adress of a Ham store in the vicinity or not too far ? I would be
very please to meet hams if possible . My call sign : F8GY . my best 73 to all
of you . Pierre : F8GY .