Re: [Amps] complicated Bias circuit

To: Paul Christensen <w9ac@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] complicated Bias circuit
From: Paul Decker <kg7hf@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 23:59:57 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Paul,
Agreed!  But it's in my shack now, while I don't need qsk, I do need TX/RX
capability.

you should see the inside of the power supply and the RF decks, absolutely
gorgeous and stunning construction.  I had them at near-fest here this past
week to sell and everyone commented at how well built they were.

At some point I'll post some pictures.

Paul
kg7hf

Message: 7