Re: [Amps] 3-500Z pin becomes unsoldered

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3-500Z pin becomes unsoldered
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 19:57:25 -0400
Gentlemen,

I have received so many thoughtful responses to this question, most
of the answers relating to pin contact but other important
suggestions as well. This amp does have forced air with the air
coming in from underneath and exiting the chimneys.

I have unfortunately not been able to open the amp yet, my father has
taken a turn for the worse, likely his final turn leading to the
final stretch and all of my energies recently have been caring for
him as I am the sole caretaker. I will open this amp and try to
resolve with my first chance, I'd like him to be on the air at least
one more time if possible.

Thank you.

73,

Gary