Re: [Amps] taking stuff to dayton

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] taking stuff to dayton
From: Don Allen <w9cw@w9cw.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 06:13:29 -0500
Bill,

Be prepared for a wet, and cool, Dayton. It looks like rain Friday and Saturday, with Sunday the only good day. Highs in the low to mid '60s and lows in the mid-40s Friday and Saturday. I live in east central IL, and it's been cold and rainy here for the past couple of days (39 and wet this morning), and it's all moving east toward OH. All this after highs in the low 90s earlier in the week. Crazy Midwest wx... I may stop by your space and take a look.

73
Don W9CW