[Amps] 2 Section Tune Cap Wanted

To: "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 2 Section Tune Cap Wanted
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 10:32:42 -0700
Now that I have found some 3CX800s and sockets (thanks to the list)!

I’m looking for a 2 section air variable tuning capacitor like in the Alpha
amplifiers.

1 section around 50 pF and the other section 250 to 275pF. I’d even take a 2
capacitors as long as I can hook them end to end (larger cap in the front) as
seen here:

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac206/w7ry/3CX800%20Amplifier/DSC_0112.jpg
Only problem with this is the assembly gets a bit long... So the dual section
would be best.

I quickly looked on the Oren Elliott page but I don’t see any pictures or
values. If someone has a part number, I could get one from them.

Thanks and 73!
Jim W7RY