[Amps] Alpha DAS FS, Attn 87a owners

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Alpha DAS FS, Attn 87a owners
From: Charles Henry <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 22:14:27 +0000
Please give me a bid on my one good Alpha DAS, Digital Antenna Selector,
original box and book and any accessories supplied originally.   In original
condition in every way.
This link are home videos done by Dick W4ETO in 1995, where he demonstrates
many of Alpha 87A`s Digital Antenna Selector (DAS) remarkable capabilities...
http://www.youtube.com/user/s52x/videos

This is the ideal unit for Alpha 87a owners.

I can send pdf manual to interested parties.
73, Charly