Re: [Amps] UK source of MRF150 matched pair?

To: Ian White <gm3sek@ifwtech.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Amps] UK source of MRF150 matched pair?
From: Prem <va3uma@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 07:19:13 -0400
MRF150: RF MOSFET N-CH 125V 16A 4-Pin Case 211-11 RF Power FET 150W, to
150MHz, 50V

rfpdsales@richardsonrfpd.com
Phone: +44 (0) 1753 733010
Fax: +44 (0) 1753 733012
http://www.richardsonrfpd.com/Pages/home.aspx

M/A-COM Technology Solutions has acquired this part from TE Connectivity Ltd

Although originally introduced by Motorola on Jan 20, 1999, it was later
acquired by TE. FYI.....

Hope this helps.

73,
Prem VA3UMA