Re: [Amps] 10A10 high voltage diodes

To: <donroden@hiwaay.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 10A10 high voltage diodes
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 20:42:32 -0400
Ive really mellowed since retiring in 2002! You should have known me in my prime but maybe that is likely why I had a lot of instructor duties in the USN Reserves and at civilian jobs. Trying to teach a room full of know it all new hire engineers right out of school how to use the test equipment ALMOST had me screaming a few times.

The students mostly gave me good grades once they screwed their heads on correctly(-;

The ones that didnt seldom were kept around long in any group. Especially the clowns that blew HP power meter heads. Others couldnt work under a microscope with a soldering iron or wire bonder. Maybe they all became no code hams that couldnt trouble shoot a simple circuit but had an Extra. Or went to work at RatShak.

Dont get me wound up....

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: <donroden@hiwaay.net>