Re: [Amps] AL-1200 Tuning Capacitor Range

To: "<amps@contesting.com>" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] AL-1200 Tuning Capacitor Range
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 07:15:35 -0500
Thanks, both. Had I given this more than passing thought at 11 PM, the answer
would have obvious!

Next chance I have, I'll see if I can spread out the turns a bit. I can't get
the cover off where it sits and  It's a heavy beast so not much fun to move
around.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith