[Amps] Conversion of repeater-type (Class C, FM-only) TE systems VHF bri

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Conversion of repeater-type (Class C, FM-only) TE systems VHF brick amp to linear operation
From: David Feldman via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 15:37:28 -0800
Searching for info that would help guide me in modification of a TE systems VHF
brick amp that was manufactured for repeater use (Class C) to enable linear
(class AB) operation. This is probably a matter of bias generator, bias enable,
and appropriate bias injection into the various bipolar devices. If this has
been documented somewhere (nothing found by web searching so far), or if there
is a better place to pose this question, I'd appreciate a pointer.

Thanks,

73 Dave WB0GAZ wb0gaz@yahoo.com