Re: [Amps] The genius of ham radio

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] The genius of ham radio
From: "qrv@kd4e.com" <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 20:47:03 -0500
As seen in academia, business, and politics an absence of
challenging alternatives/competition can lead to arrogance
and/or an absence of accountability.

I'd like to see an effort to assemble a peer-reviewed
alternative to the Handbook that includes, where appropriate,
alternative methods and philosophies - let the reader decide.

In an electronic format it would be easy to update and cheap
to maintain and distribute.

--

*David*
~KD4E~

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com