Re: [Amps] Amps with high swr question

Subject: Re: [Amps] Amps with high swr question
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 20:45:38 +0800
The LDG tuners are L type rather than pi type which makes them less than optimum for that task. I think that 's why they discontinued their amp tuner.

I bought the amp chip and the AT-100 tuner from W4RT Electronics and installed it in my YC156 amp which is yet to see rf in or out, as it is waiting for a new house and consequently, the new shack to be built.

Guess I'll see how it goes in around 12 or 14 months time, when I have hopefully moved in.

73,
Shackless Alek.
VK6APK