Re: [Amps] Multi-tube vs Single or Dual-tube amps?

To: qrv@kd4e.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Multi-tube vs Single or Dual-tube amps?
From: Roger <ai7rogerroger@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 13:36:34 -0800
It becomes a lot more complex when you start adding tubes. Power supplies,
in particular HV and Filament require high current capability, tank
circuits become more complex because of the change in load impedance, input
tuning circuits get a bit more complicated plus the need to have the
capability of adjusting bias and monitoring each tube individually. I could
probably go on but I think you get the picture.

73, Roger
AI7RR