[Amps] Thanks for all your help. Now for another request please.

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Thanks for all your help. Now for another request please.
From: Ed Hatcher <ed.kv5i@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 20:25:23 -0600
A lot of you may recall me and John N5DRV/W5ZKT from Lone Star DX Assoc.
RWK, or just DXing. He was my best friend for more than 35 years. I have
not been on the air in 10 years or so myself. I lost my old home, antenna
farm and station. I live in the city now, and I am trying to get John's old
1950's station up and running for myself. Mostly CW, maybe a little AM and
SSB. John-k5boi and Gerald Williamson have already been a big help to me. I
am trying to restore an amp N5DRV built many years ago. Whit N5SU was
always a mentor to me, but I lost him before John. I have most of
everything I need except some expertise and a few parts. THIS IS HEAVY
IRON-QRO. I will only be using a vertical antenna and don't intend to use
it illegally, but I want to restore it to the way John had it, it is easy
to adjust the output. If you know me and would be willing to give me your
two cents or more in help, would you please email me directly and say that
I can call on you.( ed.kv5i@gmail.com )
73,
Ed