[Amps] Johnson Thunderbolt Parting out

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Johnson Thunderbolt Parting out
From: Jay WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 09:22:08 -0800
I am parting out a Johnson Thunderbolt that I recently re-acquired. The cabinet is pretty much shot. It was modified at some point to run a couple of fans so has holes and such which ruined it. I had two of these at one point and ran one for many years on RTTY but with an external power supply.

If anyone needs and of the parts drop me a note and I will see what's left. Can deliver to Puyallup hamfest in March as most of this stuff certainly is too heavy to ship. But the smaller parts will go in flat-rate USPS boxes.

Jay WS7I