Re: [Amps] 833A GG

To: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 833A GG
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 13:47:30 -0600
Hi Bill,

I'm sorry, I didn't state that question correctly. I'm fully aware that
Gates used two in parallel, but that was on the AM BCB. Those 833Cs and a
few other components in my amp came from one of those!

Let me rephrase that:

Have you --or anyone else-- ever seen an amp successfully completed with
two 833As in parallel *above 160 meters, preferably including 80, 40 and
20?*

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com