Re: [Amps] push pull or parallel ?

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] push pull or parallel ?
From: Vic Rosenthal <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 05:45:11 +0200
I think the plate impedance is higher for push-pull than parallel operation
with the same voltage and average plate current (no time now to look it up),
because the tubes conduct over different parts of the RF cycle. Think about
class B -- at any time one tube is completely cut off and the other is
conducting in a push-pull circuit. So the impedance is twice what it would be
for a parallel circuit.

Vic K2VCO /4X6GP