Re: [Amps] Arctic Silver with and without silver

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Arctic Silver with and without silver
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 08:38:57 -0600
It's true that some ceramics (like beryllium oxide) are highly conductive.
But not as conductive as silver.

However, I think I may have found the answer by looking at the MSDS for
both products on arcticsilver.com. Both the silver and non-silver varieties
contain boron nitride, which has a thermal conductivity much higher than
silver.

I guess I won't be sending the non-silver stuff back after all.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com