Re: [Amps] Need Fuse Holder for Henry 2KD-5

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Need Fuse Holder for Henry 2KD-5
From: David Smith <w6te@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 12:49:49 -0700
Please disregard my previous request. I've found a replacement part.
73,

Dave - W6TE

From: w6te@msn.com
To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Need Fuse Holder for Henry 2KD-5
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 12:45:47 -0700

Hello Everyone,
I'm in need of the fuse holder for a Henry 2KD-5 amp. This is an obsolete
Littfuse p/n 348-875. Actually I don't need the housing just the holder part
that plugs into the body. It's has a square front with "Push" lettering on the
front. According to the manual it is for aa 8AG fuse.
If anyone has one I would sure like to purchase it.
73,

Dave - W6TE