[Amps] Remember this project - tube (6l6?) CW filter using 88 mH telecom

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Remember this project - tube (6l6?) CW filter using 88 mH telecom coils
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 23:34:57 -0500
If you recall a published project like this, please contact me.

I built this thing as my first project as a kid – it was about 1975 and I would
guess the design for it was published in a magazine or old handbook but that
could have been anything from the 30’s through the 70’s.  I believe I used a
gutted Stancor 10P transmitter which had a couple of 6l6 in it.

Hoping someone may have seen this sort of CW filter before - and have
remembered it.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie