[Amps] FL-2100B Parts/help needed

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] FL-2100B Parts/help needed
From: greg greene <greg.greene74@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 11:29:23 -0700
I'm looking for the small - 1 inch by 1/4 inch coil that is in parallel
with a ceramic disc and attaches to the centre most HV Cap board on the
panel side end.  Sorry for the poor description but I haven't been able to
reconcile the schematic to the physical location of the parts.
The coil I have is burnt but could possibly be rebuilt its only 12 or 13
turns but I don't know the size or source of the wire to use.
capacitor markings are 103P followed by 67.

Thanks all

Greg VE7GPG