Re: [Amps] Time for New Power Meter

To: "Chuck Curran" <ccurran@wi.rr.com>, "Richard Solomon" <dickw1ksz@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Time for New Power Meter
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 22:07:15 -0500
I have the LP100a with the dual auto-switching sensor head. Very handy for So2r.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Chuck Curran
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 1:15 PM
To: Richard Solomon
Cc: AMP Group

Dick:

Several years ago I purchased a LP-100A watt meter & SWR bridge from Telepost Inc. at that time it was available as either a kit or completely assembled.

I have been extremely pleased with its performance and accuracy and would not hesitate to buy another if the need ever comes up. Check out the web site:

www.telepostinc.com

Good luck in your search,

Chuck  W9KR

Sent from my iPhone