[Amps] Stuff going to Dayton.

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Stuff going to Dayton.
From: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 03:13:18 +0000
  I have a few things going to Dayton if someone is interested in stopping by,
cash and CARRY only, especially the carry part.
1. Solid State 1600 Watt Plasma generator, requires 208 Single Phase (at least
it is not 3 Phase) a bucking transformer should
do the trick. It is on 40.68 MHz. ICP-15.
2. A 2500 Watt amplifier RF deck "Plasma generator" used 5CX1500 tube, not
included. But socket is there as well as vacuum
   variable plate tune cap.
3. Tuning unit for plasma generator, some parts missing but DC motor driven
15kV vacuum variable cap.
   Can't remember what else is there.
Also, just for the curious folks, I will bring my Homebrew Heatsink for 4 6AG7
tubes. Piece of a project I did in high school.
I am traveling lite this time since I don't have any help coming up with me
this year. If you are around on Thursday, perhaps you
can help me unload and set up.
   Only one request, if you happen buy the ICP-15 please let it stay until
Saturday as I may need it as ballast to hold down my tent. Hi hi
Flea market space 2905. Plan to get there around Noon.

73
Bill wa4lav