Re: [Amps] Hunter Bandit 2000C, arcing in the tuning cap.

To: Kathy Bookmiller <wb2aio@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Hunter Bandit 2000C, arcing in the tuning cap.
From: "qrv@kd4e.com" <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 15:34:51 -0400
Kathy,

        The bottom section of this page may provide some ideas:
http://www.w8ji.com/loading_amplifier.htm

        Since you've looked at some other possibilities in the
air variables I'm going to guess a padding capacitor may have
drifted in value or failed but is not showing any visible signs
of that failure.

        Just a wild guess ...

David KD4E

--

*David* KD4E
ARES-EC Bulloch County, Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com