Re: [Amps] Looking for a 68pF 7KV HEC doorknob

To: AMPS <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Looking for a 68pF 7KV HEC doorknob
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 19:42:27 +0800
G'day Gary.

I went on ebay and found some 22pF units and used 3 of them in parallel between two plates and inserted them into the spot where the sigle cap was in the antenna. It works extremely well.

See
http://www.ebay.com/itm/8x-22pF-6kV-5kVAR-Doorknob-Tesla-Capacitors-K15Y-1-screws-/201061368343?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ed0310217

73, Alek
VK6APK