[Amps] FS Codan 8528 SSB/AM final amp.

To: Amps <amps@contesting.com>, "codan_amateur_radio@yahoogroups.com" <codan_amateur_radio@yahoogroups.com>, "codan-hf-amateur-radio@googlegroups.com" <codan-hf-amateur-radio@googlegroups.com>, "codan_outback_radio@yahoogroups.com" <codan_outback_radio@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Amps] FS Codan 8528 SSB/AM final amp.
From: John Watkins via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 17:03:23 +0000 (UTC)
 I have a 125 Watt final amplifier from a Codan 8528 HF SSB/AM unit.  It uses
2 MRF455s as the final output transistors.  It includes the output filters on
the board and the TR switching.  Also the massive heatsink is attached.  I have
a spare set of MRF 455 transistors.  I was going to use it with my RT-834, but
sold the RT-834 during my garage clean out. $60 plus shipping includes the
spare set of final transistors.  It should fit in a USPS Flat rate box for
around $17 inside the US, will ship outside, but would have to check on mailing
cost.
John  WD5ENU