[Amps] ISO 20K 100 watt bleeders for my Henry 3K Mk II

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] ISO 20K 100 watt bleeders for my Henry 3K Mk II
From: Donald Fox via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 20:41:58 -0700
Gents:
Cranked the Henry back on line after likely being without AC for a year or
better.
Smelled some unusual odors, and ran some testing as everything looked good on
the meters.
Noted that the HV reading seemed to be climbing a bit.

When I turned it off to check further, I saw right away that the HV was not
dropping to zero very quickly as it usually does,
Looks like at least one of the bleeders has bitten the dust.

Any thoughts on where to find 5 new ones for less than the $15 each plus
shipping that Henry wants?

TIA      Don   N8ECH