Re: [Amps] TL-922A Filament Transformer

To: RMorris <robrk@nidhog.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] TL-922A Filament Transformer
From: greg greene <greg.greene74@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 07:47:40 -0700
Thanks !  I was looking to duplicate the original transformer - so taps for
120/240.  The unit displays a anomaly where after 10 mins of operation, the
filament voltage drops and power from the tubes is lost.  This seems
strange to me as I have only experienced transformer problems where it
either works or is dead, never a declining output.  It has been suggested
the problem is the transformer - but I'm not so sure.

73
Greg VE7GPG