Re: [Amps] worthwhile patents on RF amplifiers?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] worthwhile patents on RF amplifiers?
From: Steve <g8gsq72@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 15:37:36 +0000
The first patent number didn't bring anything up for me, so I searched for Mr Dishop, who appears to be president of Dishtronix who, I think, own TenTec and Emtron. Several amplifier patents come up, including 8130039 which describes amplifiers along the lines of what you mention.

The only vaguely unusual feature I notice is that the amplifier subcircuits operate at something other than 50ohms in and/or out which can simplify the combining. It's hardly novel.

I yet haven't gathered the enthusiam to wade through the flimflam on the second one.

Steve