[Amps] More...Strange request

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] More...Strange request
From: K8AQM <k8aqm1629t@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 07:04:17 +0000
Guys,
Awhile back I asked if anyone had any old burned out amp tubes...the larger the better. I was lucky to get quite a few and they were then etched with call signs and LED bulbs in the bottom. They were mounted in wood and made great Christmas gifts. I am again looking for any and all burned out glass amplifier tubes (833, 3-500Z....etc). I would certainly appreciate your help in gathering more of these tubes and of course would pay for all shipping cost and a bit more for your trouble.
    If you can help please let me know.
Thanks and 73,
Ted K8AQM/T32TR