[Amps] FS: Three(3) Mutli-Tech Type 86 Single pole switches

To: Amps Group <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FS: Three(3) Mutli-Tech Type 86 Single pole switches
From: <rgroh@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 17:58:07 +0000 (UTC)
More cleaning up and 'rationalizing' (i.e. facing up to the fact that I will
never get to use some of the parts I have been hoarding for all these years!)
my parts collection.  This sales is for three Multi-Tech type 86 switches - all
three to go as one lot. All are 12 position, 1/4" shaft, no mechanical index
and all are pretty much like new (I used them for prototype engineering design
of HF antenna couplers back in the 1970's).
Switch 1: single wafer, 1P, 11 positions + offSwitch 2: pretty much the same as
#1 aboveSwitch 3: has two wafers - the second is all wiper so you get a full 12
positions.
Pictures are on the web and I will be glad to provide a link to the album if
you contact me. Asking $110 for all three with shipping included(US only -
contact me for outside US shipping). PayPal preferred but a personal check will
get the job done with a bit more delay. I'll also be putting up a bunch of high
voltage insulators in just a bit

73Bob Groh, WA2CKY