[Amps] השב: LDMOS HEAT SPREADERS

To: jtml@vla.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] השב: LDMOS HEAT SPREADERS
From: alexeban <alexeban@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 16:03:42 +0300
I don't know about that, but you have liquid cooled heatsinks for high power
processors capable of taking care of a few hundreds of watts. It's flat on top
so it could take a flat package and still allow relatively convenient
connections.
I remmember a design l did at a company
Producing high ppower jammers.
That was an MRF151 putting out 350 watts  continuous opetsting st 38 VDC.
Alex    4Z5KS

נשלח מסמארטפון ה-Samsung Galaxsy שלי.

<jtml@losalamos.com> </div><div>תאריך:26/08/2016  10:44  (GMT+02:00)
LDMOS HEAT SPREADERS </div><div>
for puck type very high power devices. For instance,

http://catalog.chtechnology.com/viewitems/extruded-bonded-fin-heat-sinks/liquid-chill-block?&plpver=10&forward=1

Of course, getting the RF into and out off the device with this cooler
in the way is tricky.
John
K5PRO