Re: [Amps] TL-922 80m load issue

To: Louis Parascondola <gudguyham@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] TL-922 80m load issue
From: K2CB <k2cb@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 09:57:51 -0400
Thanks for the reply, Lou. The first thing I suspected was the padding
capacitor for 80m, or the additional portion of the loading cap that is
switched in on 80m. I checked all the capacitors, as well as the wiring to the
band switch, and all looks fine.

The symptoms began after he put the new tubes in and changed the grid resistors
and chokes. That's not to say something else failed when one of the 500ZG tubes
failed, but so far I see nothing that looks out of spec.

Eric
K2CB