Re: [Amps] SB-220 question

To: "Catherine James" <catherine.james@att.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-220 question
From: <w8hw@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 13:17:29 -0400
Hello Cathy,

I repair amplifiers and have seen this before.

I can only guess that the Door Knob cap went bad and someone replaced it with the orange cap just to its left. Doorknob cap are often replaced with Mica caps that have proper voltage ratings.

Hope this helps

73, Bruce, W8HW, Port Saint Lucie, Florida.

-----Original Message----- From: Catherine James