Re: [Amps] SB-220 update and gettering

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-220 update and gettering
From: Lee <L@w0vt.us>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 18:15:48 -0600
John,

OK I understand what you are saying. But, how does a graphite 3-500Z tube get gettered after sitting around? You say heating the anode to glow does not getter the tube. I realize the graphite tube was gettered when manufactured. Since glass seals leak, can a graphite 3-500Z be gettered again down the road or was it a one time deal at the factory?

Lee, w0vt