[Amps] TL922 boards and modifications

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] TL922 boards and modifications
From: "Behiels jean-Pierre" <jeanpierre.behiels@telenet.be>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 09:01:33 +0100

Hi members;

I have just acquire a old TL922 for full restauration on the work bench

I like and presume to do all announced modifications,also with use of you
PCB boards(seems to be a solid design)

Is it possible to sent my the full documentation about your PCB boards and
what I exactly have to change or to rewire behind the  TL922 amp ?

Ones I could have a good look on it,I will make a order for some boards and
needed components (relays and others)

I look forward if you could help with my request.

Kindly regards Jean ON4AEF.

E-mail : on4aef@telenet.be