Re: [Amps] 8877 Grid Connection DC or Not

To: Jim W7RY <jimw7ry@gmail.com>, AMPS <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 8877 Grid Connection DC or Not
From: Radio WC6W via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 19:48:12 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Jim,
    Just for ... fun, I drew up a possible approach to an isolated plate
current sense.

    I didn't complete the receive side as this is just a concept for which I
have no personal need.

    The attachment wont go through the reflector so, if anyone else is
interested please reply and I'll send it direct.

73 & Good morning,
     Marv WC6W

http://qsl.net/wc6w/