Re: [Amps] 30L1 keying

To: <ka9egw@ka9egw.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 30L1 keying
From: "David Gow" <d.gow@frontier.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 16:27:16 -0800
If you want plug and play  for virtually any transceiver or transmitter to
any amplifier the Ameritron ARB-704 for about $40 dollars does it perfectly.
I am using one with my KX3/KPXA100 driving a Henry 3KA to the legal limit
and it works perfectly.  It is a little pricy but works perfectly.  It
includes an ALC connection if needed/wanted in your particular setup.

Dave
W7VM