Re: [Amps] FCC Denies Expert Linears' Request for Waiver of 15 dB Rule;

To: <amps@contesting.com>, "Steve Thompson" <g8gsq72@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] FCC Denies Expert Linears' Request for Waiver of 15 dB Rule;
From: <w8hw@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 09:12:29 -0500
Bill you are so correct, it would be a sad day if the homebrew side was squeezed out. It was a sad day when companies like Heathkit disappeared. Now we hear complaints that someone purchased a box, plugged it in and could not figure out how to push the buttons on it.

73, Bruce, W8HW

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Thompson