Re: [Amps] Decline of homebrewing?

To: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Decline of homebrewing?
From: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 10:08:36 +0000
interesting.
I built my first computer in 1975 some boards wirewrapped others were home done
PCB a friend made for me, 6502 processor with a ascii parallel keyboard from
polypacks and
slow 2102 static ram and 1702 eprom.  output device was a model 15 TTY printer.
32k ram 1k eprom and
a lot of clunking and chunking noises from the tty. RAM was quite expensive
then. I bought 1kB (8x2102) at a time.
73
Bill wa4lav