Re: [Amps] Alpha 77Dx two hole

To: Paul Christensen <w9ac@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 77Dx two hole
From: MU 4CX250B <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 13:34:51 -0600
I agree completely with Paul's comments. I had a 77SX for a few
months and didn't care for the amplifier. Best I could tell, it was
identical to the 77DX, except for the extra tube and changed
multiplier resistors in the metering circuit. The plate voltage sagged
considerably under load, as I recall, and the unmodified tank circuit
wouldn't tune 10m.
73,
Jim W8ZR

Sent from my iPhone