Re: [Amps] SS amps watercooling - was PowerGenius XL

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SS amps watercooling - was PowerGenius XL
From: "Doug Ronald" <doug@dougronald.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 11:20:39 -0800
I have been poking around on Internet looking for a scholarly article or two
on generating SSB using switching techniques for the RF generation. It
appears that GaN MOSFETs are the promise for generating the 2 - 30 MHz RF,
and I found some hints on how combining two RF streams with amplitude
modulation on one, and phase modulation on the other can produce any
modulation type, but no detailed information on anyone who has actually done
it, or the math involved for that matter.

If anyone has a link to some information on this subject, please post
it/them...

Thanks,
-Doug Ronald
W6DSR