[Amps] Alpha 87A hardfail 99

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Alpha 87A hardfail 99
From: "sm5aqd@telia.com" <sm5aqd@telia.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 08:23:12 +0100 (CET)
 Hello Guy´s

 I know that there are a lot of knowledge on this reflector on different
amplifiers.

 I got in my hand an 87A with hardfailer 99 - which mean that the amp is not
starting at all.

 Before Calling the Alpha..guy´s I like to ask you here on the reflector to
give me some info how to
 solve this. I have no idea what type of fault it was Before it shut down.

 The previous owwner do not remeber the fault sign on the LED´s.

 Thank You so much for take the time to read this.

 Would appreciate if any have a solution......

 TNx 73 / Hawk SM5AQD