Re: [Amps] Memories of Many 11 Meter Amps

To: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>, "Joe" <nss@mwt.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Memories of Many 11 Meter Amps
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 14:01:13 -0500
About 20 years ago I paid $100 for a 13 tube distributed amp with 13 almost new (16 hours on the paperwork) 8122's which was one of the best buys in my experience.

Since I had retrieved the NCL-2000 factory test and matching jig at the 1992 IRS auction I matched and sold pairs on Fleabay at some ridiculous prices.

The massive PS has been repurposed and the all SS driver stage with its own PS which requires only 0 dBm input for 20W from 100 kHz to 200 mHz has many uses.

Carl

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>