Re: [Amps] SS amps watercooling - was PowerGenius XL

To: Jeff DePolo <jd0@broadsci.com>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SS amps watercooling - was PowerGenius XL
From: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 18:53:06 +0000
There are waterless coolants used in automotive applications. Evans seems to be
the main manufacturer in NA. The main advantage is that its boiling point is
way higher than water + antifreeze. This means that the operating pressure is
near atmospheric and allows operation at temperatures that would cause
overpressure issues with water based coolants.

Whether it is useful for this application is unknown to me.

Al
AB2ZY