Re: [Amps] 3rd ed. Eimac's "Care and Feeding of Power Grid Tubes"

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3rd ed. Eimac's "Care and Feeding of Power Grid Tubes"
From: Larry Dighera <LDighera@att.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 14:11:46 -0800
Hello Paul,

Tough request.  I searched and searched and about all I could find that had
anything to do with the 3rd edition was the attached file found on this
page: http://s2.bitdownload.ir/Ebook/Electronics/

As you doubtless know, the 5th edition is here:
http://www.cpii.com/docs/related/22/C&F1Web.pdf
http://www.cpii.com/library.cfm/9

I hope that helps.

Best regards,