Re: [Amps] Labeling house circuits

To: Amps group <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Labeling house circuits
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 02:24:24 +0000

On Tue, 21 Mar 2017 21:22:30 -0400, Ron wrote:

>   The difference is that the normal P-touch labels are over coated with
>a clear heavy plastic film.  Much better and longer lasting than a
>layer of Scotch tape.

REPLY:

That is good if they are going to be in an environment where there is
a lot of abrasion, but a layer of clear shipping tape is what I use
and it is pretty tough.

The main advantage of Avery labels is the amazing variety of shapes,
sizes and colors, not to mention that they are available in both
permanent and removable adhesive.

And of course, if you already have a computer and printer, there is no
extra hardware required. You can buy a lot of labels for the cost of a
P-Touch.

You pays your money and takes your choice.

73, Bill W6WRT