Re: [Amps] AMERITRON BOARD

To: vk6apk@bigpond.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] AMERITRON BOARD
From: gudguyham--- via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 19:54:27 -0400
I nudged Jim to create this board because I knew he had the expertise. We
exchanged a few emails and away he went, and now the boards are a reality.  Jim
will be selling bare boards on ebay.  Just bare boards.  I will be selling the
same boards completely built and tested.  The board is all inclusive and does
away with the  separate diode  board.    It sports 10 caps for a total of 4500v
capacity.  An option to have one or 2 bleeders per cap.  Those with the Al-1500
with the additional grid/timer board would either have to use only one support
or can reuse the middle support (needed to be removed) and re-drill a hole a
small distance away from the board and remount it and slightly skew the OL
board.  Not a big deal.  Lou