Re: [Amps] tarnish or corrosion?

To: <n8de@thepoint.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] tarnish or corrosion?
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 11:10:46 -0400
SE NH is likely as humid as FL what with all the salt water fog and coastal storms plus all the road salt.
That is what they make DeOxit for.

I use the D-100 version on automotive and yard equipment connectors and havent had a problem in years.

Apply sparingly, that means a small drop, plug/unplug several times to break the oxidation, and go on your merry way.

Carl

----- Original Message ----- From: <n8de@thepoint.net>