Re: [Amps] Price per Watt Conversation

To: "'Roger \(K8RI\)'" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Price per Watt Conversation
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 10:16:59 -0600
Roger,
The specifications for my Yaesu VP-1000 (Quadra) power supply state the
input voltage is AC 100-240 V~, 50-60 Hz. This is different from the 220 V
you mention. I can scan the spec sheet for further proof if you are still a
doubter.

Doug

"Political correctness is a weapon used to silence people who tell the
truth" - Ayaan Hirsi Ali